A.L.M.S. CHC Clinic Membership
ALMS Community health Center Membership Plan offers:
- Individual Family cost: $99.00 monthly for up to a family of 5 (Please call for more information). Must provide proof of guardianship for all children.
- Individual membership cost: $30.00 monthly for all ages.
- A.L.M.S. CHC membership 'Yearly Wellness exams' are $250.00 (Include Well Women's Health and Men's Health exam).
- Out of pocket maximum per visit up to $100 for full set of labs in office (Specialty Labs at an additional cost).
- No waiting periods for membership usage.
- No exclusions for pre-existing conditions.
- including vaccines and immunizations for children ages 12 and under as part of their membership.
- Adult Vaccinations (not included in clinic membership plan)
- MRI, CT’s, Mammography, Ultrasonography, Sleep studies, Hearing screening, vision screening, spirometry testing,
- Special procedures such as X-rays, All CT’s, MRI’s, X-rays and Mammograms shall be performed at an off-site imaging center.
- Cardiac Nuclear stress test, and treadmill stress tests.
- Optional cardiovascular wellness checks once a year (annually). Special pricing available.
- Co-pays are $75.00 for the initial visit
- Co-pays are $50.00 for each additional visit or follow up visit
- Individuals may acquire a 1 year membership with a month to month membership as follows:
- An individual obtaining an annual membership agreement is approved for 12 visits per year, at anytime during that year.
- Clinic membership co-pay cost is $25.00 per/visit for adults only. No copay for children enrolled in the clinic membership plan ages 17 and under.
- On the 13th and subsequent visits in the same year, the co-pay increases to $40.00 per/visit.
- A.L.M.S. CHC membership benefits are applicable during the individuals membership year (some prescribed special procedures can be discounted up to 40% off).
- Full monthly membership dues are due by the 1st (first) and or the 15th (fifteenth) of each month for the above membership benefits to apply on that month’s visit(s).
- If the membership fee lapses, the member is NOT eligible for the above membership benefits on that month, and standard A.L.M.S. CHC fees will apply on ALL provider services.
- The membership may be renewed on the 1st (first) of the following month, and at that time full membership benefits will apply.
- Individuals may cancel their A.L.M.S. CHC membership in writing 30 days in advance by submitting a written notice signed and dated by the member and mailed or dropped off at 2100 Virginia Street, Suite - F, Grand Prairie, Texas 75051.
- There is an initial A.L.M.S. CHC membership of 6 months required before the cancellation can be accepted.
- If you are paying monthly by cash there is a 2 month minimum payment required at sign up.
- A.L.M.S. CHC membership plan is not an insurance plan but a membership plan to benefit the uninsured and under-insured patient, A.L.M.S. CHC memberships are accepted only at A.L.M.S. CHC participating locations.
This page is for informational purposes only. Applications for A.LM.S. CHC membership can only be completed in person in the office. All applications must be signed by one of A.L.M.S. representatives to be valid. We look forward to serving your health care needs.